By following these simple tips, you will be able to preserve the beauty of your jewellery for a long time.
1. Remove jewellery while starting heavy physical work. As a result of mechanical stress, jewellery can be deformed. The risk of damaging stones increases.
2. First, use perfumes, cosmetics and hair styling products, and only then wear jewellery. Their active components while touching the surface may deteriorate natural shine of gold plating and rhodium. They cause a particular danger to freshwater pearls, semi-precious stones.
3. Avoid contact of jewellery with household chemicals. The aggressive composition of such products leaves stains on the jewellery.
4. Remember about the dangers of strong ultraviolet radiation and high temperatures. It spoils the appearance of the jewellery. Amethyst, rose quartz, chalcedony and smoky quartz - these and other gems under the influence of such factors become duller and paler.
5. Remove jewellery while bathing and showering. Chlorinated and sea water can cause premature darkening or discoloration of the jewellery. Some gems have a porous structure (for example, turquoise and lapis lazuli). With prolonged exposure to water, the stone can be damaged through tiny cracks between the crystals.
6. Remove jewellery during sports training. This will protect jewellery from micro-scratches and preserve the original shine of precious metals and stones.
7. Jewellery with nano coating can be harmed by the chemistry of your body. The fact is that the acidity of human sweat is different in different people: it is affected by diet, metabolism, intensity of physical exercise. With increased acidity, the nano coating might be damaged. It is recommended to wear jewellery with nano coatings over clothing.
1. It is recommended to store jewellery in open boxes and cases. Or use decorative plates or holders for these purposes.
2. If you leave the jewellery in a closed case, after a while the metal will react to excess moisture absorbed into the suede and velvet inside the box, and will oxidize. Thus, the jewellery might be covered with dark spots.
3. Do not store jewellery in the bathroom and in rooms with high humidity: dark spots may also appear because of the humidity.
4. Do not store jewellery in plastic bags. The reason is the same: an unfavorable environment inside will sooner or later lead to the appearance of dark spots.
5. Jewellery is best stored in a dry, cool and dark place. Natural stones should be protected from direct sunlight, while stored.
1. Remove impurities, restore shine and shimmer of jewellery and precious stones with the help of special cleaners and soft fabric.
2. If you forgot to remove the jewellery before swimming in the sea and sea water got on it, you should immediately wash the jewellery under running water and wipe it dry with a soft cloth. However, this does not guarantee that the product will remain in its original form.
3. Do not wipe precious stones with a paper napkin as this may scratch them.
4. Clean stones with a porous structure exclusively with a dry and soft cloth.
Solarium, sauna, swimming pool, sea, dishwashing and other factors can harm your jewellery. Remove and clean it in a timely manner. And then the original beauty of jewellery will remain for a long time.
Due to the individual characteristics of the skin, the jewellery may darken during the first days of wearing. This is a rather rare reaction of the body to metal alloys. In this case, the jewellery is not subject to exchange and return. We apologize in advance.
All LNB’s jewellery is covered with rhodium or gold plating. This protects it from the adverse effects of environmental factors and reduces the risk of darkening or changing color.